2019 Property Taxes payable in 2020 were mailed to residents on December 4th. First Installments are payable to the Town of Center and are due by January 31, 2020. After January 31st, payments need to be made to the Outagamie County Treasurer. You have four different options to pay your taxes to the town before January 31st:
- Payments can be mailed to: Town of Center, N3990 State Road 47, Appleton, WI 54913. Payments by mail will be posted as paid by the post-marked date on the envelope. Include your check, payable to the “Town of Center”, and the “1ST INSTALLMENT OR FULL PAYMENT” stub from your tax bill. If you need a receipt, please also include a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your payment stub and check. Please be sure that the numeral amount and written amount are the same on your check. If your name is also on your escrow check, please endorse the check.
2. Payments can be paid in person at the Town Hall during the following times:
- Every Wednesday from 1:30 – 5 p.m. (except Dec 25th and Jan 1st)
- Saturday, December 21st from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, December 27th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 31st from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday, January 18th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, January 31st from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
3. Payments can be paid at AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK through January 31st, located at 2200 North Richmond Street, Appleton. Bank hours are 9:00 – 5:00 weekdays and 9:00 – 12:00 Saturdays. You must present the tax bill stub and exact payment amount as stated on the tax bill.
4. Payments can be paid via the Outagamie County Website: Go to www.outagamie.org and click on “Property Taxes”. The fee for an E-Check is $0.25 and the fee for a debit or credit card is 2.2% of the amount you are paying.