Building Permits - Please contact Paul Hermes at 920-858-0102.
Building permits are required for:
- New Houses = $650 or $850 depending on size + $300 Park Fund + $35 State Seal
- New Addresses = $100
- New Culverts = $40 + $150 engineer fee for proper placement
- Additions to a house or other building - fee based on project size
- Major remodeling including basement, kitchen and bath finishing and electrical service upgrades - fee based on project size
- Garage, shed or any other new buildings - fee based on project size
- Taking down structures = $25
*The permit fees are subject to change by the Town Board
If you are building a new home you will need to submit an online application for a permit at https://verification.dsps.wi.gov/buildingpermit/application/Directions.aspx
Once the online application is complete, you can contact Paul Hermes and submit your plans and other required information to him.
Town building permits are not required for: re-roofing, siding or replacement windows or doors of the same size. Town building permits are also not required for the following, however, you should contact the County Planning and Zoning Office at 920-832-5255 to see if there are county requirements for these items:
- Small buildings without concrete foundations